Ill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Paulus said:
MrsP went down last night with some nasty bug, Both ends. She was fine until about 7.45pm when it all broke loose.:angry: She tried to blame me for the spag bol I cooked, nobody else is suffering. She kept me awake until 3.00am with her chundering and bad stomach. A bit better today, a couple of glasses of water but no food yet. I'll see what happens after a light tea tonight.

I had two days off with this - about three weeks ago. I don't take time off.:sad:
Bad - then Immodium (I thought this was for travel sickness as it stops you going to Peru too often...)
Then better after the second day.

Saddle bum

Über Member
Most of the sprogs around here have had the najjers for a week or so. Horrible plague ridden kids will be the death of us fit old 'uns. Keep away from me you infectious tikes!!!

I had Motezuma's Revenge about six weeks ago and could not shake off the squits. Doc said I'd got "Post Infection Irr Bowel Syndrome". Dairy and Coffee are banned and has worked.

Positive spin off is the discovery of Rooibos Tea, recommended by a mate for dicky belly. Very good - no caffein.

Top Bottom