I'm 8 again.... Fanciful thinking!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and :welcome:to the forum. Glad you’re enjoying the bike. Don’t hold back on the questions.

Can I have some advice please because I am having trouble finding the correct cable to charge my iPhone. I’ve bought a micro USB in fact I bought two of them and they’re both wrong. Does anybody have this bike and can advise? Thank you so much

Mod Note:
@Countrybumpkin :welcome: to CC.
You will get a better response to your question by posting a new thread in the relevant forum, in this case the components and accessories forum.
Enjoy CC,
Pat from the Mods team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Can I have some advice please because I am having trouble finding the correct cable to charge my iPhone. I’ve bought a micro USB in fact I bought two of them and they’re both wrong. Does anybody have this bike and can advise? Thank you so much
Having an iPhone I would have thought you’d know it needs a apple dedicated cable. If your phone was made within the last few years it will be a ‘lightning’ cable. Don’t be tempted to buy a non Apple one as I’ve found they will slow charging
.https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MXLY2AM/A/lightning-to-usb-cable-1-m

Last edited:

Mod Note:
@Countrybumpkin :welcome: to CC.
You will get a better response to your question by posting a new thread in the relevant forum, in this case the components and accessories forum.
Enjoy CC,
Pat from the Mods team.
Thankyou will do

Top Bottom