I'm a bike vandal!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
asterix said:
That's good isn't it? Even better, in York I have seen huge barrels of beer being delivered by bike..

That wasn't a delivery.
Just a Saturday night carry oot !!

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Arch said:
Hey Bollo, I'll be in Winchester next week visiting my sister, so I'll look out for bikes to kick...:angry:

If you see me on around a bright yellow Thorn kiddyback, make sure you say hello. But don't let me get too near your bike, or I might just start stomping! I've got the taste for it now. :blush:

All. Sorry about the length of the OP. It could have been longer if I'd included some more of bike-saviour's arguments, or my dealings with the city council. Count yourselves lucky.

Ha Ha !
I getta you bollo, you do much much damage to my joy and pride.
How you like I kika de shoot out on your bicyclette for too build.
I have long walk to Mommas n Pops howse after you brek my bicyclette, I getta lost cos I have pissy pissy water in my eyes, soo sad.
I only try to rip earn onest crust offa peeps and now's you brekka my hart.

you bets watch out now, Uncles Antonio and Gregor lookin for big hairy fella in Whincaster who do the biz on telly selling my favrite shoklatte, you one big v v lucky fella as tv only white n black so I not know what is your collar.
Fil Collins, he my hero.

but you ?

PAH!

I spit on you ! PFFFFFFT !

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Wowsers! Death threats on my first post. That's an accolade that even the concensus-building bonj hasn't managed.

Stav mate, I'm confused. Winchester is many things, but two things it ain't are big and ethnically diverse. Maybe this is why there's only one kebabshop in Winch, the "New Winchester", near the station. To my knowledge, this establishment is run by a Turkish family. I'm slighty suprised to find that, given the long-standing emnity between Greece and Turkey, you're happily employed there. This might be an opportunity for one of those heart-warming "hands-across-the-divide" stories that we get at the end of the news, to make up for all the bombing, killing and adbike stomping that fills our screens come 6 o'clock.

Might try and meldrew the council again tomorrow about the bikes.

Brock

hehe, bravo fudd.

Hokay Bollo, mayb I stretcher the trues a bit, really we hav van, v v nice van we pint it lilic to match my once bettyful bicyclette, Uncles Antonio and Gregor, they do rider the shotgun.
If they spots policey type person, we drive off v v quick. I now calmer down, and now have no ammosoty to your person, Uncle Antonio he still mad with fuming but I try to calmer him down.
Uncle Gregor, he a calm munchkin, like a big cats pussy.

You think I work with person of typic turkey ? bigga bigga mistake, I rather work with welshy type person, though diff v v small.

They both do have funny funny sexy sexy ideas, legs of four and a type wooly coat.

I pref sexy sexy with bootiful Grek layd who has luxury mustache.

So now, you live bicyclette after Uncle gregor he fix it, and we get fine on. Come by for v nice kebab offa me (£1.99 small, £2.99 med, £3.99 suprie dubrie), but lucky owt for man with the bat of baseball before you say Hi.

Stav.

Chef to the stars.( I lick that bit, I pint it on van in morn after the puffs of sugar)

Top Bottom