I'm a cyclist too.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I've just been to my doctors because I fell off my MTB a month ago and hurt my knee. It's still troubling me quite badly in some ways and has reached a point where it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

After telling the doctor how it happened and how it is affecting me now he replied that he understands the problems and he's a cyclist too. I actually believe he is a fairly serious cyclist as he then asked me a key question to prove his credentials....... Can you guess what?

Oldbloke

Guru
What bike?

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Ha ha, very good and quick responses there. Summerdays cut straight to the chase, he asked "how was the bike?" :laugh:

Not a word about helmets or protection so full points to him on that count :okay:

I have been sent for an X-ray. He's pretty sure nothing is broken but just wants to rule out any fine fractures. Apparently it is pretty hard to break a knee? I did say I was trying really hard! Turns out he is mainly a road rider. He does also own an MTB but his off-road skills are non-existent (perhaps mine aren't much better or I wouldn't have been there).

Top Bottom