Im alive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Mr Phoebus said:
Did you have to reach up for them? :biggrin:

:smile: Not this time,one was a hobby mag,the other that newish country file one,looked interesting.:tongue:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
col said:
:smile: Not this time,one was a hobby mag,the other that newish country file one,looked interesting.:tongue:

You got Peoples Friend:wacko:

:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Glad you're still alive Col :sad:,

have I missed the explanation as to why you might not have been ? ;)

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
longers said:
Glad you're still alive Col :biggrin:,

have I missed the explanation as to why you might not have been ? :biggrin:

Post 117 was the friendly remark that sparked this of:smile:Have a read of the thread,makes for not so good reading;)

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18251&page=12

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
I was woken this morning by the smell of bacon in the pan,aaaah good to be alive:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Going to the toilet this morning at about 4am,i heard breaking noises,curious as you are, i looked out the windows to see a car across the road in flames,the flames were nearly the height of the house,so i got on the phone and dialedd 999,it could have been nasty what with the fuel tank and the flames so near the house,but the boys in red had it out in no time,someone else must have called them because it was literally seconds later they were there,and a crowd appeared from nowhere too to watch in their jamas and nighties,my family slept through it,surprising when they turn the pumps on,very loud and not a peep from my wife,so i closed the window and went to bed,amazing how much noise double glazing keeps out.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
If she sleeps as soundly as that then she must have a contented mind, so be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you say that,i am happy to be alive:biggrin:

Top Bottom