Im alive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Actually iv just had an idea,how about putting things on here that makes us feel good to be alive?what do you all out there think?:laugh:

Mr Phoebus

The last part of my commute going to work sees me riding along the canal towpath.
The council had just cut all the grass, I was taking up big lungfuls of the aroma.

The smell, you know that freshly-cut smell, the whole towpath. Smelled like... victory.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:

Great song,its not what i normally listen too,well i havnt done much listening at all for years,but im starting to do more listening lately,rem are good for low moods,and i found california dreaming by the mamas and papas perked me up,and torn by natalie imbrulia was one i trained to years ago.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Mr Phoebus said:
The last part of my commute going to work sees me riding along the canal towpath.
The council had just cut all the grass, I was taking up big lungfuls of the aroma.

The smell, you know that freshly-cut smell, the whole towpath. Smelled like... victory.

yes smells are great for taking me back to our younger days,i love the smell of fresh cut grass too,reminds me of my school days.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I couldn't train to Natalie Mmmmbruglywooglyia's 'Torn', I'd worry about ligaments and things!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
There you go,this was me at 18 winning my first competition,yes felt good to be alive then:biggrin:

meagain.jpg

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Iv used it on and off for a few years,they were my dads,so just tried it to help cut back on the fags.:laugh:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
When i went out back to sort the rubbish it was bouncing down with rain,great to be alive eh:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
With my golf game cancelled this afternoon,i thought id take a walk into town and have a look around,had my nice new waterproof coat on(a pressy from my wife and son)so was toasty warm and dry,got a couple of mags and walked home again.Put the kettle on when i got in and proceeded to check new posts here and read a couple of good jokes,Just sitting down to a brew a mag and a grin on my face to those jokes,yes it certainly feels good to be alive:biggrin:

Top Bottom