I'm All Excited Because...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... I have a cycling related thingy to tell you.

On my way back from a meeting in Leicester I was peddling up a short, but steep(ish), hill when all of a sudden my chain snaps!

As I am sure you are aware, this sort of thing doesn't happen very often, thank goodness.

OK, thats it. Just thought I'd mention it, or would you rather I rant on and on about stupid antics regarding motorists?

Thought not! ;)

* Sups tea... submits new post... Sups more tea *

ah but did you get any helmet camera footage? Especially of your cursing and swearing afterwards ;) :smile:

ChrisW

Happened to me last week!!! Following a lycra clad lovely lady so i lost sight of her :biggrin:

And no, there was no chance of me fixing my chain so had to take that bike home and was late for work.

Can i have a cup of tea, strong with milk, no sugar, to cheer me up please.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What chain's are you lot using....... can't say in 20 years I've ever had a "drive system detatchment incident"......

Blooming gone and done it now 'avent I...... snap !!!!:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

LOTT, a refreshing change for your postings. Keep up the good work. I hope to hear of an LBS dealing and/ or the tribulations of buying a replacement part of tinternet shortly.

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
ChrisW said:
Happened to me last week!!! Following a lycra clad lovely lady so i lost sight of her :biggrin:

And no, there was no chance of me fixing my chain so had to take that bike home and was late for work.

Can i have a cup of tea, strong with milk, no sugar, to cheer me up please.

* Hands ChrisW a cup of requested tea * :biggrin:

Top Bottom