I'm an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Twelve Spokes

Time to say goodbye again...
You are entitled to make this sort of mistake as 99% of the time the horn is used in the wrong manner.

I once gestured to a bloke to let him know his lights were off (it was dark). He slammed on and climbed out saying "You f---in' what?". So I said "Your lights are off mate." And he replied "Oh right...err...cheers mate."

My mate did that tonight at Bethnal Green,personally there are too many idiots out there so I couldn't be bothered to.Surprised he pulled up the offending motorists about it though.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I was waiting to turn right with the arm out and as a car passed in the opposite direction a middle finger appeared out of the window at me. I realised in a second that it was a mate from work, laughed at her, and then saw the driver behind mouth the words (I think) "what have I done..?" His face was a picture of remorse, I think he thought the middle finger was aimed at him.

RWright

Guru
I was driving down the Interstate Highway a little while back and a pick up truck passed me. He had left his portable tool box on top of his truck bed tool box. ( I have seen this happen before, one time it ended up costing me money :sad:)

I sped up and got beside him and started blowing the horn and pointing at the back of his truck. He was talking on his cell phone, looked at me like I was crazy and just kept driving. :rolleyes:

I tried.

Top Bottom