I'm ashamed to say I went to BR....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

And I managed to calm myself down - the hatred that place brings out is not even pretty even if it was a lady with her legs aperto ! ;)

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I went over, and never even noticed i wasn't logged in. ;)

there's a lot of new trolls members, isn't there? :biggrin:

Noodley

You're gonna have to let go of this obsession with BR yenners.

It's almost a daily theme for some members on here to go back onto BR and report how bad/boring/awful/funny/etc it is. Give it a rest.

I've just been back and some of the things that annoyed the f*ck out of me a couple of weeks ago have been changed. This place has got potential too mind.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Noodley said:
You're gonna have to let go of this obsession with BR yenners.

It's almost a daily theme for some members on here to go back onto BR and report how bad/boring/awful/funny/etc it is. Give it a rest.

Aint been there FOR AGES !...someone mentioned on here...about there !

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
BR's definitely improving. If they had launced the Beta version as it exists today then I'm sure many who decamped here would have stayed. But future f*c'd-up.
It will evolve and improve still, but the old C+ vibe is here. That does not mean that BR should be avoided.
Just another "pub" to visit from time to time.

brass monkey

Smokin Joe said:
Can't be bothered going back, I don't even have the shortcut any more. I already spend too much time on forums, this one will do me.

ditto:thumbsup:

Cab

Glad its improved. Ideally, it would be a great source for cycling based articles, and if the forum there imroves too that would be great. Cross your finger and hope it happens, more good online cycling content is good for us here too.

I'll go have a poke around their articles later, see if there is anything good about.

llllllll

Shame they had to mess around with the C+ forum, if it ain't broke etc.... Unfortunately they seem to have done the transfer in a bit of a ham fisted way, pxxxxd off a lot of people and split the membership between BR and here, so niether has the membership (in numbers) of the old C+ forum, having said that I think both forums are getting better.

Top Bottom