I'm back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:smile:

Has it been quiet around here? That'll be because I've been off! :smile:

Nothing too exciting, down in Engurland visiting family, doind stuff with the kids, getting new kitchens, looking after chickenpox infected children, etc.

So this morning was my first time on the bike in more than 2 weeks!B)

I must admit it was fab. Amazing weather, very quiet roads, and even the traffic lights were on my side. ;)

Best of all though my oldest boy handed me a fathers day card this morning that he had made at nursery. At the bottom my wife had written a wee line saying, 'you're now subscribed to Cycle Plus. The first copy should be arriving in the next couple of weeks'.

Champion! :biggrin::thumbsup::biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Oh, I should add. I'm only back for a week, and then I'm off to Cambridge for a week! I won't be able to bring the bike down! ;)

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
magnatom said:
Oh, I should add. I'm only back for a week, and then I'm off to Cambridge for a week! I won't be able to bring the bike down! B)
Now thats a pity, me you and crank could have got team "Prosecute the Motons" together for some fun on the Cambridge roads!;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Mmm. I'll need to look at my timetable for the week as it would be nice to meet some Cambridge CC'ers for some beers.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

The kids absolutely loved it! We went on a Monday and we were glad we did. It was pretty busy. I can't imagine how busy it would have been on the weekend. We didn't manage to cover everything, so if we ever go back there is plenty still to do. The kids (5 and 3) said they enjoyed the Troublesome Truck rollercoaster the best!

I managed to sneak off for a short while to try some of the bigger rides. There were no queues so you could just walk on!! I went on Apocalypse twice. Absolutely brill! No footrests of course! ;)B)

Top Bottom