Im Back.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I see you didn't get a hair cut when you were away, GTGF. Mind you it's a bit cold to get that lot cut off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

why is everyone so obsessed with my hairy-ness, look chicks dig hairy guys, right.
Look at magnum....chick magnet
Look at Hasslehoff....babe's love him
Look at zz-top....groupies love em
Look at barry white...poonani everywhere
Look at Father christmas ...comes in a million bedrooms every year
Look at Doc from snow white.....she was wet for him

Im hot.......history proves it and the chicks on this site all drool over my avatar, they look at their hairless husbands with pity and long for the day when a hairy love god takes them away from all the smoothness.

Dave5N

Über Member
got-to-get-fit said:
why is everyone so obsessed with my hairy-ness, look chicks dig hairy guys, right.
Look at magnum....chick magnet
Look at Hasslehoff....babe's love him
Look at zz-top....groupies love em
Look at barry white...poonani everywhere
Look at Father christmas ...comes in a million bedrooms every year
Look at Doc from snow white.....she was wet for him

Im hot.......history proves it and the chicks on this site all drool over my avatar, they look at their hairless husbands with pity and long for the day when a hairy love god takes them away from all the smoothness.

Yeah, but your beard and hair has been drawn on with a black magic marker.

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

are you having a laugh - this is a finest austrian mountain goat hair weave / implant. It took 14 goats and a lot of time weaving in front of the fire to achieve this look........and you, you tart on a couch accuse me of drawing it in.....

mondobongo

Über Member
Are you sure its not iron filings and a magnet if we shake your avatar do you turn into Kojack?

Welcome back anyhow GtGf

Keith Oates

Janner
got-to-get-fit said:
are you having a laugh - this is a finest austrian mountain goat hair weave / implant. It took 14 goats and a lot of time weaving in front of the fire to achieve this look........and you, you tart on a couch accuse me of drawing it in.....

That's not true because there are no holes for the horns to come out of showing anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom