I'm fat,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
and I'm back!
So, I last picked up my bike about 1.5years ago. From when I last put her down, I've gotten married, moved house, passed my driving test, gotten a car, survived 2 redundancies, handed in my notice, got a new career.

The killer? I've put on about 3 stone! It's now time to kick my self up the derriere and get this cracking. I plan on getting back to my old fitness as a minimum, so I can occasionally bike the 40mile commute from Grimsby to Gainsborough! I also plan on getting down to my old weight / shape so I can fit back into my CycleChat jersey!

...The journey starts tomorrow!!

13 rider

Guru
Good luck with the journey and keep us updated

Remember you dont need to look like Nibali to enjoy your cycling it just helps when you are doing 200ks a day in the Tour :bicycle:

Sara_H

Guru
and I'm back!
So, I last picked up my bike about 1.5years ago. From when I last put her down, I've gotten married, moved house, passed my driving test, gotten a car, survived 2 redundancies, handed in my notice, got a new career.

The killer? I've put on about 3 stone! It's now time to kick my self up the derriere and get this cracking. I plan on getting back to my old fitness as a minimum, so I can occasionally bike the 40mile commute from Grimsby to Gainsborough! I also plan on getting down to my old weight / shape so I can fit back into my CycleChat jersey!

...The journey starts tomorrow!!
I'm a bit fat as well, about 2 a 3 stone too fat. Ho hum! Trouble is, I'm at a time in life (age 44) where I find that the joints start to creak a bit when I'm carrying extra weight.
Having just celebrated my 44th birthday I'm now on the "fit for 45" campaign, which involves even more cycling and walking, watching what I'm eating' getting to grips with my terrible crisp addiction and I've started the couch to 5k training app.
Seems to be working, 7lb off since the beginning of January and I'm feeling tons better.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We are moving to your neck of the woods @FeistySquirrel, well kind of anyway. Near to Scampton. Very much looking forward to it, cycling in the flatlands again. I fully expect to shift the errant stone that has crept on over the last 10 months.
Pretty confident that the cycling will sort the squidge for you. Keeping an eye on what you eat is always helpful too ^_^

Top Bottom