I'm fat,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

galaxy

Veteran
I`m fat to, only 3 stone of lard, so not to bad. :bicycle::laugh:

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
I've just updated my weight in my Garmin Edge :B). Going to spend a little while tuning her up, greasing her up and I'll be venturing out later. I certainly do miss my 60-100mile bike rides from a few years ago!

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
So yesterday didn't happen, I just lost the time. I headed out today for a quick one, start easy then punish my self. I learnt a few things;
- I was under fuled (half a portion of nuggets and chips from take away last night, after several strong vodkas, and just a salad wrap and a chicken n mushroom slice today..)
- I was dehydrated..
- I can still squeeze in to my old base layers
- My belly sticks out a lot more in my old base layers
- I'm definitely slower then what I use to be

View: https://www.strava.com/activities/840698847/embed/181ac5c215284455095b488eb85414d808079c52

Avg Max
Speed
13.9mi/h 23.7mi/h

ThinAir

Do more.
Can in on the fat off? I'm tipping the scales just shy of 21.5st and would describe my current self as looking a bit like an egg on a tooth pick!

Need some motivation and I've found it here before!

First time posting in a while, so errrrrm..... hi :hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
So yesterday didn't happen, I just lost the time. I headed out today for a quick one, start easy then punish my self. I learnt a few things;
- I was under fuled (half a portion of nuggets and chips from take away last night, after several strong vodkas, and just a salad wrap and a chicken n mushroom slice today..)
- I was dehydrated..
- I can still squeeze in to my old base layers
- My belly sticks out a lot more in my old base layers
- I'm definitely slower then what I use to be

View: https://www.strava.com/activities/840698847/embed/181ac5c215284455095b488eb85414d808079c52

Avg Max
Speed
13.9mi/h 23.7mi/h
I've sent you a nice kudos thumbs up thingy on Strava :biggrin:

Top Bottom