I'm fed up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pauluk

Two weeks ago I managed to commute for the whole week in lovely weather but then picked up a leg infection from an insect bite during the weekend ride. After almost week on antibiotics and antihistamines it looked like it was nearly right but last Monday when I got home from work my leg was worse than ever. My calf, shin and foot are swollen badly and the inching sensation is driving me mad.

Now I'm on my second lot of antibiotics and there seems to be no improvement in sight. The weather is great outside but I can hardly walk let alone cycle :sad:

I know its only been a week and a half since it all started but it just seems like its never doing to get better.

The only bright side is that I've had time to watch the GB cyclists do great things again :thumbsup:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Thats horrible im sorry, I got a bit on the back of my leg last week, it swolen up and the area was hard to the touch, lucky its gone down and left me a penny size skin purple mark.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Poor you! This year seems particularly bad for bites, I'll save you from the photos of my legs!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... somewhere between my lugoles.

Agree.. had one on last weeks FNRttC. Itchy fekken thing.
And I don;t usually suffer from insect bites.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I heard a theory that if you get bitten a lot it means you have good blood. Sounds like hokey bullshoit to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... somewhere between my lugoles.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I kept my distance but you still catch my eye :laugh:

Tell me baby, do you still recognise me?

Sent from.... my left cortex, or is it my right cortex? Or the living room?

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Horrible. Hope it gets better soon.

I got a p***cture the other day in the woods Nd got anhialated by mozzies, although the bits (about 10) didn't last long thankfully!

Top Bottom