What to do...

• Go bare foot

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wear the cycling shoes

• Go home and enjoy the weather

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

Well my feet are :biggrin:

I forgot to take my shoes to work, so its walking round in my cycle shoes or bare foot.

What should I do? :smile:

Edit: By the way, my cycling shoes are black & red so would probably get some interesting looks :biggrin:

sheddy

Legendary Member
the former

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

hackbike 666 said:
Though which cycle shoes are these exactly?

I mean if they are SPD's then they re easier to walk round in.

SPD they are.
the_real_yoda.gif

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

Zippy said:
I am naked. Well, apart from a pair of Crocs.
ttiwwop.gif

Edit: On second thoughts, please dont! :biggrin:

Barefoot if you can do it - are shoes a more social requirement for your job than actually needed? I really wouldn't want to clump round in spd shoes all day. Give yourself the pleasure of being able to wriggle your toes a bit

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

Piemaster said:
Barefoot if you can do it - are shoes a more social requirement for your job than actually needed? I really wouldn't want to clump round in spd shoes all day. Give yourself the pleasure of being able to wriggle your toes a bit
Office worker, sat at a desk. I normally kick off my shoes under my desk anyway. Almost walked into a meeting without footwear on this morning!

I forgot my trousers the other week :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Shoe free - they are the first thing I remove when I get in the house/garden etc. I even managed some time at work today bare-footed. I hope you painted your toe-nails a lovely colour before you put them on display:biggrin:

Plax

Guru
I'd have gone barefoot. I've done that a few times at work, and only bothered to put my shoes on if I have to go out of the office. If i'm in on the weekend I'll just wander around the building barefoot.

Top Bottom