im feeling the courier buzz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
djtheglove said:
and also you could then watch as all the geared bikes go wizzing past you and leave you for dust!!!!!!!:laugh:
No chance!!!!!!

When I'm back in London I'm coming for you, hope you enjoy watching my ass as it disappears into the distance!!! :thumbsup:

And as for the OP, whatever you do, please don't buy one of those bikes, it's a pile of shoot.

Beware though, since I bought a cheap second hand fixie about 5 years ago, I've now spent thousands and have an entirely new bike, not one component is the same, new frame, wheels, everything.....

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
zimzum42 said:
No chance!!!!!!

When I'm back in London I'm coming for you, hope you enjoy watching my ass as it disappears into the distance!!! :laugh:

Ok, I'll race ya, you'll know me when you see me, as I'll be the one in front of you:laugh:Lol.

And as for the OP, whatever you do, please don't buy one of those bikes, it's a pile of shoot.

Beware though, since I bought a cheap second hand fixie about 5 years ago, I've now spent thousands and have an entirely new bike, not one component is the same, new frame, wheels, everything.....

:thumbsup::biggrin:

That sounds like the ultimate rebuild!!!!!

Top Bottom