I'm going to brave the elements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No work today the wind is too strong to stand a ladder up in! Instead i'm going to try and stand up on a bike. The Altura winter jacket is on plus the overshoes the scarf and the winter gloves. I'm wearing sunglasses due to the sudden blinding rays but taking clear lens protection due to the sudden darkening affect. I'm trying to complete 5000 miles this year but i'll have to up my amount considerably as so far i've only reached 2537. Maybe i'll just settle for 4000 instead.:whistle:

Best of luck. I'm just back from a dr's appointment (11-12 miles round trip)... its a touch windy.png out there today....but :sun: and surprisingly :sweat: thought that could have something to do with fighting the headwind uphill on the way home!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Enjoy. I don't think that you are going to need all the winter clobber though. It's August and a bit blowy.

I was about to brave the elements myself but someone has just rung me and wants to view the flat in 2 hours. I'd better run a hoover around.

paul04

Über Member
I cycled to work this morning from Hapton to Burnley and it was actually quite lovely. Short sleeve top and shorts!

You're a Lancastrian, man up :P

Same here, shorts and t-shirt, cycling to work, but bit colder here so had to use the arm warmers;)

Top Bottom