1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm going...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by buggi, 5 Apr 2008.

1. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

to the chip shop and i don't care bcoz i'm depressed and need some comfort food.

2. longers

longers Veteran

You've got a lovely ferret and a shiny new bike, why the long face?

3. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Nothing wrong with good fish n chips....trouble is it's hard to get GOOD fish n chips.
    Comfort eat away buggi..greasy chops and all that ;)

4. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Chips will never go with ferret. I'd boil some potatoes.

5. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

i've got a long face coz i just split with my bf ... again. last time now. i've had enough. he's a w@nker

6. Zoiders

Zoiders New Member

Have you considered putting the fert down his Y fronts while he is asleep?

7. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

i don't wanna traumatise my ferret.

8. Commiserations Buggi ... if he's really a self-gratification artist you're better off out of it. Why not sew any leftover fish into the hem of his curtains before you move out?:angry:
    Enjoy your fish and chips. To be really good, they need to be fried in beef dripping.:thumbsup:

9. It'd probably traumatise his, er, ferret more.

10. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Better off with the bike...nothing wrong with fish and chips.... once in a while - lurvely..yum...

Don't stay with someone you are not compatible with...like shimano / campag....doesn't mix......

11. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Okay, well you know the drill .... fish and chips, bottle of wine, chic-flick and a chat with your bestest girlfriend (who will totally understand where you're coming from, really sympathise with you, and give you all the best advice).

Hope you can sort it without too much grief, and try not to let it take the shine off've your new steed ... get belting up those hills if you need to get rid of some anger ... :angry:

Good luck,
    Shaun :thumbsup:

12. EmGee DK

EmGee DK New Member

Went through the same a couple of months ago. Lost a girlfriend but gained a new laptop and 5 kilos.

13. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

yea, the new bike helps Shauny. screw him, i've had my comfort food, now i'm gonna get really fit and pull some hot new bloke

14. simonali

simonali Über Member

Hope you had THE ultimate comfort food for puddin'?

Ice cream!

15. Landslide

Landslide Rare Migrant

Nah, raw chicken's what you want - it doesn't smell until it starts to go off, by which time you're long gone! :thumbsup:

Ahem. So I'm led to believe... :blush: