i'm going...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
You've got a lovely ferret and a shiny new bike, why the long face?

gbb

Legendary Member
Nothing wrong with good fish n chips....trouble is it's hard to get GOOD fish n chips.
Comfort eat away buggi..greasy chops and all that ;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've got a long face coz i just split with my bf ... again. last time now. i've had enough. he's a w@nker

buggi said:
i don't wanna traumatise my ferret.

It'd probably traumatise his, er, ferret more.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Better off with the bike...nothing wrong with fish and chips.... once in a while - lurvely..yum...

Don't stay with someone you are not compatible with...like shimano / campag....doesn't mix......

Shaun

Founder
buggi said:
i've got a long face coz i just split with my bf ... again. last time now. i've had enough. he's a w@nker

Okay, well you know the drill .... fish and chips, bottle of wine, chic-flick and a chat with your bestest girlfriend (who will totally understand where you're coming from, really sympathise with you, and give you all the best advice).

Hope you can sort it without too much grief, and try not to let it take the shine off've your new steed ... get belting up those hills if you need to get rid of some anger ... :angry:

Good luck,
Shaun :thumbsup:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Admin said:
Okay, well you know the drill .... fish and chips, bottle of wine, chic-flick and a chat with your bestest girlfriend (who will totally understand where you're coming from, really sympathise with you, and give you all the best advice).

Hope you can sort it without too much grief, and try not to let it take the shine off've your new steed ... get belting up those hills if you need to get rid of some anger ... :angry:

Good luck,
Shaun :thumbsup:

yea, the new bike helps Shauny. screw him, i've had my comfort food, now i'm gonna get really fit and pull some hot new bloke

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Rhythm Thief said:
Why not sew any leftover fish into the hem of his curtains before you move out?:angry:

Nah, raw chicken's what you want - it doesn't smell until it starts to go off, by which time you're long gone! :thumbsup:

Ahem. So I'm led to believe... :blush:

Top Bottom