I'm gonna be a grandad!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Fancy a wearthers original?

Maz

Guru
Congratulations, bobg!
You will now have a valid reason to watch those kiddies cartoons you've been secretly watching for years!

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
rich p said:
Arch? Archibald?

Thanks all:thumbsup:
Yup Rich, the very one. I rather hope its a girl:biggrin: I said what a wonderful choice and kept thinking "Archie Andrews / Peter Brough" Poor little sod would get no end of stick at school too! Still, nothing to do with me, Mrs BG rather fancied "Hannibal" for our first boy....... and No 2 son chose "Sexburger " ;) ( I kid you not ) as his confirmation name but the school wouldnt allow it after all his mates wanted to be Sexburgers too!!!

Good on ya! :blush:

I always (well, in my later years; I'm all of 48!) wanted to be a grandad, but I just never wanted to be a dad! ;)

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Fnaar said:
Congrats! And don't let this report spoil the fun!

:biggrin::ohmy: Not .... Likey, its took me about 26years to get rid of the last 3 and theres still one hanging on ... he's allowed till he's 21 then its the big offski... I am looking round for a bike for the little chap though...

Arch

Married to Night Train
bobg said:
Oh my God,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Heard last night when the scan pic was dropped in my lap.

But that's not all, they want to call it Arch:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

What's wrong with that?:biggrin:

No, I think Archie is quite cute, like Oli - it's one of those names that will always be used in the short form...

Anyway, congratulations!:biggrin:

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Arch said:
What's wrong with that?:biggrin:

No, I think Archie is quite cute, like Oli - it's one of those names that will always be used in the short form...

Anyway, congratulations!:biggrin:

Thanks Arch ( I feel a trifle embarrassed now) :biggrin:

Top Bottom