I'm having a CC bonfire, what you wanting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

to throw on it??

I'm throwing on

Hangovers
Bigots
Liars
a photo I was given last night when I had long hair 20 years ago

PaulB

Legendary Member
Robert Mugabe

montage

God Almighty
fireworks
gunpowder
large chunks of magnesium
anything that goes bang.

Though on this note, I have seen fireworks thrown onto a bonfire to much amusement. The bonfire flew at all angles and set fire to several jumpers - really lucky nobody was injured!
The other amusing firework accident I have seen was done by a fellow cyclist. He didn't realise you insert the plastic tube into the ground and then put the firework stick in this - instead he hammered to firework straight into the ground. Knowing what was going to happen, I took a step back and warned others to do the same "just in case" ....I really should have intervened but immaturity got the better of me. The surprise on their faces as the firework blew up on the ground was priceless

D

Deleted member 1258

Today's head wind and the girl who nearly left hooked me going through Croft this morning.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Every football on the planet.

The World Cup is nearly upon us ... soon, every channel on the T.V, every advertising hoarding in the country and every dullard conversation will be about football, football, football! There will be no getting away from it. :thumbsup:

I hate football. :ohmy:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
XmisterIS said:
Every football on the planet.

The World Cup is nearly upon us ... soon, every channel on the T.V, every advertising hoarding in the country and every dullard conversation will be about football, football, football! There will be no getting away from it. :thumbsup:

I hate football. :ohmy:

Couldn't agree more. Could you imagine that if cycling engendered all the hooliganism and violence that football does, that we would still be cheering on Chris Hoy, Nicole Cook, et al? No chance, cycling would have been outlawed years ago.

ASC1951

Guru
montage said:
anything that goes bang.
Gallon oil can with a screw top lid, with a couple of capfuls of petrol in it. Not something I have done for many years, and you do need a big hot bonfire with lots of room round it, but the effect is quite majestic. :biggrin:

The seeds for this might have been sown on Bonfire Night 1954, when my older brother was so overcome by excitement that he dropped his sparkler into the box of fireworks. They all went off at once. "More, more," I screeched, until my Dad explained that that was now it, for the whole year.

Top Bottom