I'm having a moan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt1705

Über Member
I'm fed up, keep reading on here about how everyone is enjoying cycling etc etc...

Around Christmas I decided to sell my second hand bike I bought off eBay so I could buy myself a new one, a decent one that I would be more likely to look after. But I didn't get as much for my old one as I was expecting so had to put off purchasing a new one for another month.

Then I got a nice little fine from plod for 'driving without due care and attention' (long story lol). So more expense...

Now my ex decides she wants to divorce sooner rather than later. £400(ish) for a divorce!?!?!?!?!?! Now we have agreed to split the cost but grrrrr anyway!

Oh and I had an accident with some boiling water last week so I won't be cycling for a while anyway.

Rant over :-)

ScotiaLass

Guru
:hugs:
Sorry you're having a bad time of it right now.
I've been there (divorce, injury) it will get better!!
Hang on in there....we're all here if you ever need to moan!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Keep in there, bud..it'll all come good for ya in the end

colly

Re member eR
Things will pick up Matt.

Also there is the fact that you can 'do things' with rescued pasta, whilst in agony yet. So the future looks good.:thumbsup:

P.H

Über Member
Now my ex decides she wants to divorce sooner rather than later. £400(ish) for a divorce!?!?!?!?!?! Now we have agreed to split the cost but grrrrr anyway!
Rant over :-)
Say no, it's for the pair of you to decide not just one. Really, what's her rush? You NEED that bike.

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
Say no, it's for the pair of you to decide not just one. Really, what's her rush? You NEED that bike.
I wish it was that easy, and I'm sure she won't mind waiting a couple of months anyway. Suppose I should think myself lucky that we have no assets and I'm not fighting her for custody of the kids.

Top Bottom