I'm having trouble with a photo...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
which is in an article published by The Guardian re: Korean tensions. As it's the Guardian, it must be 'true' - but the perspective seems unusual. Must be my my myopia. Anyone got any examples of interesting photos which 'seem correct' but..?
The article.

3000.jpg

That concrete slab is a bit wonky. More like a carpet than a slab. Also the shadows are pointing in several directions.

D

Deleted member 26715

Just to be boring I suspect it's the same unit shot 3 times & then each photo superimposed on top of each other for the Merkins titillation to get behind Trump in a bombing mission.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The main problem I had with photos was the staples were always in the wrong place on playboy centrefolds and the perspective was often a little wonky to my untrained eye.

Salar

A fish out of water
The grass line on the rear vehicles look sharp, Photoshop?

Perspective also gets flattened when using telephoto lenses.

There's also someone having a knap on the grass beside the open door of the right hand rear vehicle. :smile:

Unless they beat up a golfer.

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
which is in an article published by The Guardian re: Korean tensions. As it's the Guardian, it must be 'true' - but the perspective seems unusual. Must be my my myopia. Anyone got any examples of interesting photos which 'seem correct' but..?
The article.

View attachment 372173
Apart from the man in the white shirt and black trousers who appears to have fallen out of his missile launcher (top right), all I'm getting is some fairly extreme foreshortening effects.

D

Deleted member 1258

Just to be boring I suspect it's the same unit shot 3 times & then each photo superimposed on top of each other for the Merkins titillation to get behind Trump in a bombing mission.

They look like pictures of toys superimposed on a picture of a field, the perspective is all wrong.

Top Bottom