I'm Nearly Famous...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ridgerider

The new DVD of Dresden Dolls Live at the Roundhouse...

Freeze frame the crowd scene after 1hr 21mins 35secs.

Middle right.

Tall bald bloke in the blue t-shirt.

That's me that is.:thumbsup:

Bigtallfatbloke

Can I have your autograph please?

chris42

Ridgerider said:
Hassle, hassle hassle.

What do I have to do to keep my life private? (turn to pages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 for more exclusive insights)

Haven't I slept with you?
Give me some cash or I'm going public. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ridgerider

Ridgerider

Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond said:
Are the Dresden Dolls a modern pop combo, m'lud?

Don't you have a 14 year old daughter that you have to accompany to such events...?

The warm up act was a woman with a willy.

OP
OP
Ridgerider

Ridgerider

chris42 said:
Haven't I slept with you?
Give me some cash or I'm going public. :thumbsup:

Looking at your picture at the side there...yes we might have fallen asleep together but it was for purely research purposes.

Big Bren

I'm in a music video too! A Bradford thrash/doom metal band called Toranaga, filmed the video for their probably one and only single 'The Shrine' at Queens hall in Bradford. I was in the crowd and can be clearly seen stage-diving part way through the vid.

At the time, I was ever so pleased. Recounting the story here however was much less of a thrill than I remember it being at the time.

Bren

TimO

Guru
Pat_CircleOfFriends.png

I work with someone who had the part of "Man sat behind Chris O'Donnell and Minnie Driver" in Circle of Friends. He also played the part of "Man walking along with violin case" in the same film.

Does that make me famous by association? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ridgerider

Ridgerider

You can be my first 'hanger on' if you like.

Screen shot of me coming up tonight...if I can work out how to do it...

oi 'hanger on', how do you put a picture in a message?

gbyers

Big Bren said:
I'm in a music video too! A Bradford thrash/doom metal band called Toranaga, filmed the video for their probably one and only single 'The Shrine' at Queens hall in Bradford. I was in the crowd and can be clearly seen stage-diving part way through the vid.

At the time, I was ever so pleased. Recounting the story here however was much less of a thrill than I remember it being at the time.

Bren

Now that's niche.

I'm in a That Petrol Emotion live video, they filmed me walking into the venue.

i'm also in a Robyn Hitchcock one that was filmed in his back garden - alas, it never saw the light of day (but i was given the promo version).

i did feature on a No.1 album though. James' best of from a few years back. there was a limited edition double cd with a live disk, recorded in a studio for media and the like. I was the only one who cheered as they started Johnny Yen and can be heard clearly.

L

Top Bottom