I'm nervous now...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
summerdays said:
On Wednesday.... I have my assessment for whether I pass my cycle instuctors course ... !!! :biggrin: Desparately re-reading all the material from the course.

Good luck!!

I've got a question for you, btw. I don't have an upright geared bike, do you think my fixed would be OK for the course? It's road legal with two brakes.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't see what difference the bike makes ... as long as its road worthy... and you can cycle it. (Actually thinking about it ... I suspect there are different skills for riding a recumbent, which would make it harder for demo purposes, unless you were specifically training other recumbent cyclists, in which case then it would be a positive). I don't know if you are intending on teaching kids or adults, but if its kids then depending on the neighbourhood the fixed could get you credit in their eyes.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done - always fancied getting involved with the 'old' cycling proficiency, but it's no longer volunteers and mums and dads - it's proper instructors like you. Must do it sometime.

BentMikey said:
Woohoo, I've just found out I passed. Chuffed!!!!

:tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I never thought you would fail. Well done!

I saw this after my reply in the muppet thread. But as I say there I may need to pick your brains.

We will need a full report here when you have time ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hey that sounds like fun, must see if there is one round here. Just waiting for the next episode of Mags video course on how to fall off a bike, right we done the Clyde tunnel, whats next?;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nah, he knows those skate thingy's, and those funny bikes you lie on your back, and maybe the odd 'normal' bike without gears, but how the heck would he handle gears not just one but 20-30 of them !!! :tongue: ;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom