I'm not in the calendar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Crackle said:
It's my birthday today and I'm sure it used to be in the calendar :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm full of cold, feeling miserable and grumpy and not at all birthday like. Now I'll have to wait another year to have a nicer birthday or should I postpone it to next week? Still everyone has been nice to me today which I'm sure was a bit of an effort considering my miserable countenance :smile:

That's why I have my Birthday in July! Works every year, it's always good weather:tongue:

Oh and happy Birthday!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
:biggrin: Happy Birthday Crackles

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
hope you had a good one. i sort of know the feeling, as my birthday coincided with the site upgrade, which seemed to place the birthdays further down on the homepage. i spent most of the day hurrumphing, thinking no-one gave a flying one, then logged on in the evening to find a couple of pages of good wishes.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, Happy Birthday to anyone who's missed out.:smile: I've just added my DoB to my profile, didn't realise that was how the calendar worked...

papercorn2000

Aperitif said:
#

Is it your birthday today papercorn? The SWAT (Submit Wishes Amongst Threads) team are ready...:smile:

Em, no, it's July. But I did wonder why people knew when birthdays were about to take place!

Greedo

Belated happy birthday matey! :smile:

Top Bottom