I'm not in the calendar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's my birthday today and I'm sure it used to be in the calendar :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm full of cold, feeling miserable and grumpy and not at all birthday like. Now I'll have to wait another year to have a nicer birthday or should I postpone it to next week? Still everyone has been nice to me today which I'm sure was a bit of an effort considering my miserable countenance :smile:

Hope you enjoy the next 40 minutes! :biggrin:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Noodley said:
Have you been waiting all day for someone to start a thread wishing you a happy birthday? :biggrin:

:smile: Nah! I looked earlier to see if it was in, realized it wasn't and decided I couldn't actually care but I'm feeling a bit chirpier now, so thought I'd collect some good wishes to go to sleep with.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Oi Mate!

With only five minutes of it left may I wish you a reasonably happy birthday?:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Happy Birthday from me too :smile:

Oh, and you haven't put your D.O.B. in your profile - that's how the forum knows it's your birthday :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Belated Happy Returns to you two ( I think I've worked out what they are now :biggrin:)

Have a piece of cake - it's not gone stale yet :smile:.

27ydgy0.jpg

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Ta everyone and happy birthday to Uncle Mort too. I feel slightly better this morning but son no.1, who gave me the cold is now complaining of nausea :biggrin: So I'll add that to my to do list as well - Friday feel nauseous. Better eat the cake now.

Top Bottom