Do you believe in Life after Death? NOT A RELIGIOUS DEBATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
R2 just quoted Shane MacGowans wife saying he has gone to be with Jesus and Mary.
Having recently lost my wife off 55 years my head is everywhere. I really wish I believed in the 'after life' but I don't.

Each to his own (belief) I think ie some of my close family believe but I don't.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
No, it's silly

stephec

Legendary Member
It's a no from me.

If ghosts really exist then how come they're not far more common?

If someone murdered you and you were able to come back as a ghost wouldn't you be the worst poltergeist ever and send them completely mad, I definitely would?

simongt

Guru
Belief in life after death is a very personal thing; a lot depending on whatever religious upbringing / influence a person has had.
Although I was 'schooled' in Catholicism from a very early age, I no longer believe in the Christian mantra partly because of the many sects of the faith which don't agree with another's teachings or methods.
When someone dies, they die and it's entirely up to each individual who's left 'behind' on how they deal with it. In that thinking, no way is wrong and should be respected.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
No I don't think so but I've had an Out of Body experience where I floated up to the ceiling and then looked down on myself. I don't drink or take drugs etc. I think my soul left my body. So in conclusion, I think the soul is actually separate from the body.
My Grandma saw My Grandad after he just died as well in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom