I'm not new but I've been away!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Hello to anyone who might remember me!

I've been skateboarding more than cycling over the last couple of years but it's a bit bloody dangerous. After yet another injury (earned at Rom skatepark) and weeks of x-rays and blood tests looking for reasons my body hurts it turns out there's nothing wrong with me. Which means I probably feel a bit battered thanks to engaging in an activity that goes hand in hand with injury.

So I've cancelled my gym membership and am planning to spend the difference on a Turbo, possibly a zwift? I'm struggling to cycle any distance at the moment because my elbows really hurt (skateboarding). This year I've done naff all cycling but want to get back to a situation where I can do a ride like the Dun Run without it killing me. I cycled to a punk rock festival in Belgium last year and loved it.

Outside of exercise I'm still making a living from Internet Marketing and playing in too many bands. I also make music by myself these days, having figured out how electronica works (sort of).

Hello!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
As I said in another thread.
Good to have you back.

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome back, you have been missed!
A lot of people thought you had flounced, there was one of the longest threads I've seen on CC after your disappearance, it has probably been deleted by now.

;)

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Ha, yes. When my daughter got old enough to walk and start bimbling around the garden by herself it seemed like a good time to switch off the live webcam that had been pointing at the garden for the proceeding fifteen years! I'd forgotten about fettle cam!

Welcome back, you have been missed!
A lot of people thought you had flounced, there was one of the longest threads I've seen on CC after your disappearance, it has probably been deleted by now.

;)

are you still cleaning bits in the dish washer - that was one that sticks in my mind

good to see you back - as for skateboarding :eek:

Ok, enough of the frivolous, what we need to know now are your views on full English breakfasts and Charge Spoon saddles, you've got some catching up to do young man.

Oh, and Brexit.....:eek:

Top Bottom