I'm off again for a few days...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
...on Monday to see my sister and little Oli.

Not sure whether he'll still like me, judging by the expression on his face when we tried his new cardigan on last time. I think he's thinking "What the f*** have they dressed me in now!?"

S7000350.jpg

He'll grow into it, I'm assured.

This time, he's getting a ball, with a rattle inside it.

Has anyone ever seen that card they sell in Oxfam shops, the old photo of a little boy in a really big hat, poncho and scarf, and the caption is, "Life would be so much better if only my Mother would stop knitting"...?

Blimey, that cardigan is just like the one I wear at home.:blush:

NickM

Veteran
I say, highly skillful knitting!

If I can find a pattern, can you knit me a recumbent trike?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
NickM said:
I say, highly skillful knitting!

If I can find a pattern, can you knit me a recumbent trike?

Noooooo..... People have started to notice my mania for knitting, and are suggesting more and more odd things to knit. I've done a ferret, there's a mongoose in production, last week I did an armadillo, someone else suggested an inflatable pufferfish, and then today, someone suggested a scale model of York Minster! And I'm a terrible one for taking up a challenge!

Sam, the 'rug' is a handmade quilt from a family friend, with puffins on it, and very sweet...

Canrider, yeah, he normally waves his arms around much more, I think he was a bit weighed down....

Bonj: DH?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
google it. ( I think it's high time it's my turn to say that. :blush:)
call yourself a cyclist if you dont' know what DH means?:biggrin:

Oh. Gotcha. Had to go to the second page of google after the Dept of Health, D H Lawrence and the De Havilland Tiger Moth, but I assume you mean Down Hill...

If I have anything to do with it, he'll be doing proper cycling....:angry:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
User76 said:
He is on the floor isn't he? You haven't cleverly knitted a cardi out of the hooky side of some velcro and stuck him on a wall hanging:ohmy:
:blush:
I think that could be the next must-have item for the busy working mum...!

Top Bottom