I'm off to Norway on Tuesday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anthony

I've got my bags packed, my route planned and I'm ready to go. I fly out to Bergen early Tuesday then I will head north through the fjords, along the coast, into the arctic circle and finish in Nordkapp. I've got a month to do the trip before I fly back from Tromso in the north. I've started my journal on crazyguy and hopefully I will be able to update it as I go along (just depends on wifi availability in Norway).

CycleTourer

Veteran
Norway is a superb place for touring with some great scenery, we hope the weather is good for you.

On your tour if you pass through any tunnels perhaps you might consider adding to our Norwegian Tunnel map by making some notes and perhaps a picy. The more info we have on the tunnels the more useful it will be the map to other cyclists.

Have a great time and enjoy yourself.

cheers

Jon

mangaman

Have a great time - don't forget to pack about 20 million Krone if you want a drink or a decent meal - grumble, grumble - sorry Dayvo B)

I found the prices there on the competitive side :eek:

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

Norway is a superb place for touring with some great scenery, we hope the weather is good for you.

On your tour if you pass through any tunnels perhaps you might consider adding to our Norwegian Tunnel map by making some notes and perhaps a picy. The more info we have on the tunnels the more useful it will be the map to other cyclists.

Have a great time and enjoy yourself.

cheers

Jon

I found your tunnel map very useful when planning my trip, so I will certainly do my best to add anything I can.

Stephenite

Membå
Good luck (Lykke til)!

If, by any chance, you make a detour to Oslo send me a message on here and we can put you up for a night or two.

Have a good trip (God tur)!

PS that weather site that Dayvo sent you is very good - accurate and updated several times a day :smile:

CycleTourer

Veteran
I found your tunnel map very useful when planning my trip, so I will certainly do my best to add anything I can.

We are glad you found it useful. We look forward to any info. and your account on CGOAB.

Cheers

Jon & Frank
rolleyes.gif

Stephenite

Membå
Hi Anthony

Hope you're enjoying your trip.

I was looking at the CGOB diary at work just now (in Langhus, just south of Oslo). Beautiful photos.

One of my work buddies, tho, was shocked that you haven't brought with you a fishing rod!!!! Some of the best fishing in the world where you're going, says he.

Continue to have a good trip :smile:

Chrisz

Über Member
Have a good trip mate. I absolutely love that northern part of Norway - shame I never got to see the far north in the summer (it was always mid-winter when we were there) - beautiful none-the-less :smile:

Top Bottom