Im on a bit of a regime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
Not so long ago I was not much over 10 stone. Great for going up hills on the bike and running too.
Now at three score I absolutely refute the excuse of reduced metabolism but fully accept the lazy git theory.
So tonight it's diet coke chicken. It's like an aspartame sweet and sour (not sure I'm quite in favour of that but anyway)
So, my two wheel fellows...
What's your fake it favourite?
 
Last edited:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I have lost a load of weight but im still weighty. So, i just eat pies and embrace gravity... No point in fighting it.
 

carpiste

Legendary Member
Location
Manchester
After recently being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes I`ve had to get seriously careful with my diet so no sugars, carbs and low fat. I`m 1lb short of losing 2 stone and have to admit a lot of pride in that.
On the other hand I could kill for a cake! There is no fake, no substitute for cake! Enjoy it while you can ^_^
 
Top Bottom