I'm selling 2 road bikes and a tourer...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
...in order to go towards paying for a recumbent. My ageing body tells me that it would be better for me!

I have 3 bikes for sale. :-

Orbea Enol 2004 model, 16 speed, carbon forks, size 56 still in very good condition. Bought new it was £500 but due to it's age and mainly commuting use I'll be looking for upwards of £50.

Felt Z80, 2007 model. 27 speed triple, size 56, excellent condition, mainly used for recreation riding. Very comfortable riding position and very smooth and fast. This was just under £900 new and has been regularly serviced and well looked after. Not sure what a fair price would be but I would hope to get at least £300 for it.
This is a bike radar review (mine is blue)
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/road/product/z80-09-35121

Orbea Artea tourer, 2009 model, size 22, literally only done about 25 miles on it! I bought it originally intending to do a big tour on it and it has racks and bags included, kick stand, butterfly bars. All in all a beautiful bike. Cost new, including front and rear bags, was £1300. You'll be getting a top notch tourer, never been wet, for only £800.
Here's what it looks like......

http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/orbea/artea-2009

--------------------------------------

Please pm if interested, I can deliver locally or travel by arrangement for viewing. I can take pics of mine and forward by e-mail if required.
All sensible offers considered!

aJohnson

What size would the Orbea Enol suit and do you have any pictures?

karan733

Interested in the enol but its a bit too far, and ive just bought a 2nd hand roadie. What are your measurements to be riding that 56 please? Im supposed to be a 56cm, but the 54 im on at the moment feels pretty comfortable

pb63

Veteran
As above, I'm interested in the Felt. Is this still for sale? I have sent you a PM...

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
i think the OP has fallen off the face of the planet....

Or he got overwhelmed with PM's about the orbea, i got one reply then... nothing

aquamalc

Felt Z80

Hi, Any chance of a picture of the Felt Z80?
I'm interested if it's still there.
Malcolm
07799442203 (East London)

Top Bottom