I'm slowly going mad.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
But, last night I had a dream where my moggie morphed into a baby elephant, perfectly formed, just cat sized and curled it up on my lap.

:hyper:

I have a colleague who is utterly plagued by earworms, there are certain songs we have to never mention, or he can't get rid of them for days. One street we collect from is called Penny Lane Court, but woe betide us if we sing the song...

He used to work in a music shop, and now has a serious aversion to the riff from Smoke on the Water, because when anyone came in to try a guitar, they played that to show off...

Reactions: TVC

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
FFS

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I just liked a post on this thread because it mirrored what I was thinking. Then I realised the post was dated 2007!!!!! They're going to be surprised....

TimO

Guru
LOL, I don't even remember posting in this thread originally! Five and a half years is a long time on the Internet (although I've been around it a lot longer than that).

<fx: "I'd rather jack ...">

postman

Legendary Member
You need to get out more Postie. You seem to have too much time on your hands. There's some great riding right on our door steps....
i am trying i have had a nasty chest infection that required antibiotics.Stupid thing cancelled some important eye surgery at Jimmies.But i got another date for that.But i have lost my get up and go.Mind you i did some grass cutting yesterday,but i feel listless.

Hotblack Desiato

I am quite mad enough already, thanks all the same TVC.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
but i feel listless.

Cured by getting out on the bike....

Make yourself do it.

Start the day by dressing in your cycle kit. You'll feel a right tit going to Dalby's in it without an accompanying bike. Once you've got your pie, find the Meanwood Valley Trail and pootle along it, find a suitable spot to consume the pie then pootle back.

Simples :thumbsup:

postman

Legendary Member
Funeral tomorrow,George a little further up our street.His wife of 55 years passed away two weeks ago.

Top Bottom