I'm so bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
walker said:
Australia, Same as every other Brit pretty much by the sounds of it

go for it, you lucky bastard. i'm off to the NZ expo mid-october to see if there's any possible chance someone will offer me a job so i too can escape this shitty over-taxed gone to the polish chav dogs mudisland.

not that i feel strongly about it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
walker said:
As much as I'd love to I don't do riding at night

Don't tell me, you're too busy being a vampire.:biggrin:

Australia? Land of spikey poisonous things? :biggrin: Good luck!

If I ever make the break, it'll be France or Scandinavia for me...

trustysteed said:
go for it, you lucky bastard. i'm off to the NZ expo mid-october to see if there's any possible chance someone will offer me a job so i too can escape this shitty over-taxed gone to the polish chav dogs mudisland.

not that i feel strongly about it.

My youngest son is just back from 10 weeks in NZ and now he's after a work permit to go out again as soon as possible.

i've only ever heard good things about NZ, outdoor lifestyle , fresh air, relaxed attitudes (unless the All Blacks are playing). etc.

OP
OP
walker

walker

I'm going pretty much like trusty said getting out of this rotting country.

I'm going to re-train also as I can't do in this country with a mortgage, so moving to Oz as its the best place to retrain in what I want to do, I might come back I might not.

OP
OP
walker

walker

I'm going to train as a fitness instructor, something I've been wanting to do for years, Then hopefully move up and work in sports development, working hopefully with cyclists but I would'nt turn my nose up at other sports.... Well maybe golf

OP
OP
walker

walker

Perth, We have family there so it seemed easier to go there and train.

I'm just bored of working in accounts now, and feel I should do something that I will enjoy. it is a case of 'doing a job that pays well that you don't enjoy or a joy that you enjoy but doesn't pay so great' But after a year or two I can charge what I like

Top Bottom