I'm sorry to

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

note that ventriloquest Ray Allan has died at the age of 79. Lord Charles was last night, unavailable for comment!

Greedo said:
note that ventriloquest Ray Allan has died at the age of 79. Lord Charles was last night, unavailable for comment!

:rofl:

"Is ventriloquism an easy way to make a living, Mr Allan?"

"No, it's very gifficult."

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Uncle Mort said:
I hate all ventriloquist's dummies as they are all fundamentally evil. Except for Spit The Dog.

i'm the same. Hate them. Along with Punch and Judy puppets. They ae truly evil!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Ray Allan had the reputation of being a thoroughly nice bloke, in the showbiz world, apparently. And also (I read) he was unattached emotionally to the puppet, saying I put "it" back in the box at the end of the show, and it doesn't come out till the next gig.

I remember him well from TV shows as a kid.

Anyway, I shall raise a gottle of geer in his memory :rofl:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'd forgotten agout Keter Grough... and Archie... just read his wikikedia kage, and it koints out he was a radio gentriloquist, (:biggrin:) and his later TGee akkearances showed uk his lingitations... :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
:biggrin:
They were more naive days if a radio ventriloquist could achieve fame!

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
In fact i've just realised that Emu didn't even talk, so his act consisted of him looking at people, ie moving his hand from left to right, then pretending to attack them.

Top Bottom