I'm still in shorts.....anyone else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

Noodley said:
Keep your knees warm. Or you'll regret it.

Are you threatening me?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shorts......you nutters.... I don't wear shorts unless it's 80F - and never on the road bike - hairy legs and cycling shorts just don't go :biggrin: ....stopped shaving my legs when I stopped racing..:biggrin:

red_tom

I did a weeks sea swimming in Croatia with SwimTrek in October. Spending a couple of hours every day in 10 degree water reset my internal thermometer a little :biggrin: Top fun though.

MarkF

Guru
Shorts for me, my first ride since September 2nd (had my bike nicked on the 6th). It was 9/10c and with a cycling jersey and only a running top I was sweating my bollox off after only 20 mins.

Bigtallfatbloke

I wear my Gore longs in the daytime if it isnt raining. At night or if it's raining I wear my DHB waterproof traousers over the gore longs. Shorts in this weather...you'd have to be kidding.

longers

Legendary Member
red_tom said:
I did a weeks sea swimming in Croatia with SwimTrek in October. Spending a couple of hours every day in 10 degree water reset my internal thermometer a little :biggrin: Top fun though.

I've seen this "holiday" and am very tempted for the year after next - at a warmer time of year though :biggrin:.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I came out of shorts abit ago. I wore them when it was near the minus's, but it wasnt comfortable after so i got some Endura trousers. They are very nice.

How can i put a hat on Johnny Cash in my pic?

Top Bottom