I'm thinking of setting up my own YouTube channel

Would you be down for that?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jhawk

Veteran
Probably not. But, hey, make it interesting! Discuss interesting topics on your commutes rather than just the sound of your pedals turning and the traffic... Make it into a discussion - about whatever you like. Some of the most interesting travel-type vlogs have incorporated some form of discussion into them. Maybe you could try that. Hell, don't be disheartened because very few here will watch it - there will be those that will.

yello

Are you going to commute naked?

If something unusual or untoward happened on your commute then maybe I'd watch. Otherwise no. I suspect most people would be the same.

So if you do set up the channel then I hope it gets very few hits.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
yeah, I'll watch it if you watch my channel. YouTube/pimplesqueezing.com.

Heifer73

Hi

I think it would be fun to watch your commute, but would get boring very soon, unless you go a different route every day, recording all of the journeys you do would be more interesting. I would like it if you wore a headset and did commentary.

Road_Runner

Regular
Cool camera angle, interesting route, beautiful scenery, aggressive riding, pop a few wheelies/stoppies on the way......I would if some of these were included. Not that i endorse aggressive road riding but it would be potentially boring if it was normal riding.

Top Bottom