Impact Triple Crankset £45 @ CRC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Just spotted these.
They show stock of 170 & 175 mm in 28/38/50 which is a very nice combination of rings if you are a spinner rather than a grinder.

Good VFM square taper crankset.
Good choice of 110/74 BCD rings available if you wear these out.

P.H

Über Member
Or the same thing without the branding in 165mm or 170mm from Spa for £35 (There may be a bit of postage on that)

The cranks are the Sugino XD2. which turn up with lots of different branding, I have them on two bikes and there's nothing wrong with them, very good value.

There was a thread here or elsewhere about the rings being steel, despite the description saying otherwise.

http://www.spacycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m2b0s109p2000&i=2282

andrew_s

Legendary Member
There was a thread here or elsewhere about the rings being steel, despite the description saying otherwise.
That was the version CRC were selling during the new year sale period for about £25.
They were probably an OEM batch that had been sold off by some bike maker. The current batch are very likely different.

P.H

Über Member
That was the version CRC were selling during the new year sale period for about £25.
They were probably an OEM batch that had been sold off by some bike maker. The current batch are very likely different.

I remember now.  Thought it a bit odd that Spa would get the description wrong.

Top Bottom