(In)compatible Speed Sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmy Welch

Evening ,
Just gone over to the dark side and got myself a layzene speed sensor tried to sync to Zwift via Bluetooth , nothing , this is on my Android phone all updated and recent software update etc , before sending back to wiggle anyone got a hack for this problem

SydZ

Über Member
Daft question but have you made sure there isn't a plastic insulator under the battery to stop it discharging during shipping?

I got another brand of speed and cadence sensors delivered today where I had to remove such a thing from each.

OP
OP
J

Jimmy Welch

Hi yes there was a bright yellow one took it off my phone's Bluetooth found it ok but Zwift to stsys on searching mode

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Hi yes there was a bright yellow one took it off my phone's Bluetooth found it ok but Zwift to stsys on searching mode
Could it be connected to another app? In fact, you may find that actually having it added as a Bluetooth device causes issues. You can always try removing it in your Bluetooth settings and then searching in Zwift directly.

OP
OP
J

Jimmy Welch

Tried that I got a list of instructions from Zwift that were incomprehensible and wiggle just passed to book to Zwift

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My Zwift app wants to pair from the app on my phone, so forget the device in phone settings

OP
OP
J

Jimmy Welch

Do the Zwift instructions ask you to connect to the unit using the phones Bluetooth first, or does it want to connect through its software ?
Both the Bluetooth and the other logo (can't remember it's name) both start flashing on the set up page

Top Bottom