In need of a new stem with 60 degree angle (not adjustable one)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bkulacs0410

Hello. I’m looking for a 60 degree stem without having to adjust it as the one I’ve got seems to get loosen up after a while and I almost crushed when had to stop rapidly as the handlebar went forward.

No matter how hard you tighten the nuts. I am looking for a stem that comes with a 60 degree angle already and doesn’t have an option to adjust it.

This is the one I’m using at the moment:

LERWAY Bike Handlebar Stem 31.8mm/25.4mm Adjustable Angle Bicycle MTB Fork Stem 1 1/8" with Hex Key

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B087JWJ964/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_XKVCY8R0GWZXB0SJ34BR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

vickster

Legendary Member
Not sure you’ll find anything fixed with more than 45deg. Assume you can’t raise the bars more with spacers?

OP
OP
B

bkulacs0410

Presumably the frame is too small, or someone has cut the steerer?
To be honest, based on the size chart the bike size should fit me, however, I think I could handle an XL one. I had a previous bike size Large and it was way too big, now the size Large from this one is like a Medium on my previous bike I guess.

vickster

Legendary Member
Have you tried a longer less angled stem?
There’s no standard of sizing with bikes which is why should always try before buy and not just go on the frame sticker and size charts :okay:

OP
OP
B

bkulacs0410

Have you tried a longer less angled stem?
There’s no standard of sizing with bikes which is why should always try before buy and not just go on the frame sticker and size charts :okay:
I haven't tried that one, no.

Top Bottom