In need of a touring trailor for charity bike ride on bamboo bicycle from John O Groats to Lands End

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nyomi Rowsell

Hiii, does anyone know anyone that owns a bike trailor, (like the Burley Nomad Trailor) that I could borrow or sponsor (or something) I have a few days left to build a bamboo bike up for my J O Groats to Lands End trip and realised bike racks and panniers won't work, any ideas? To all you cyclists out there?? This expedition is a continuation of my cycle from Cairo to Cape Town raising money for the charity Article 25, www.nysbikeride.com. Lluv Ny*

aitch

Regular
hi nyomi
i have an m-wave trailer which i would donate to you it's single wheeled,folds flat for storage and has the water proof bag that it came with i live on the wirral you can collect or you would need to pay for it's delivery
aitch

OP
OP
N

Nyomi Rowsell

hi nyomi
i have an m-wave trailer which i would donate to you it's single wheeled,folds flat for storage and has the water proof bag that it came with i live on the wirral you can collect or you would need to pay for it's delivery
aitch
Hello, ahh wow I am very grateful but I have actually managed to sort one for my trip, thanks so much, I am passing through Liverpool as I used to go to uni there so if you see a bamboo bike trailer cyclist it'll be me!!! Kind regards Nyomi

OP
OP
N

Nyomi Rowsell

E
Hello, ahh wow I am very grateful but I have actually managed to sort one for my trip, thanks so much, I am passing through Liverpool as I used to go to uni there so if you see a bamboo bike trailer cyclist it'll be me!!! Kind regards Nyomi
Extra (great bike distributers) have sponsored me, so I will now be singing there praises, Nyomi

Yellow7

Über Member
Hi Nyomi, I'm glad you got a trailer sorted out. I just visited your blog, appears we were both heading for Cape Town at the same time! I arrived August 15th 2011, travelled down the west side. I'll enjoy a further read of yours, if you'd like to see mine it's wallisonwheels

Mark.

Top Bottom