in praise of the Police

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by User, 7 May 2010.

1. User

User Guest

2. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Ha! Our local bike bobby wanted to do this in our street but Lancashire's speed gun was broken.

3. xpc316e

xpc316e Senior Member

What were you more pleased about: the fact that they were on bikes, or the fact that they were pointing a speed gun at drivers?

4. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Well both are a winner surely :biggrin:

5. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

On a family cycling holiday in France, cycling through Bordeaux, spotted some cycling plod. They were *fit*

6. upsidedown

upsidedown Waiting for the great leap forward

They wouldn't get many speeders by us, average speed is about 1mph as they sit looking at each other in bewilderment.
    Good initiative though.

7. Noodley

Noodley Guest

When I was a Polis person I never found any difference in speed whether I had a speedgun in my hand or just happened to be standing around in a fluro jacket without one.

I, and most other Police officers I worked with, have a fairly realistic approach to life....

8. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

I was a Police on a bike yesterday....then.....I wasn't. I turned into a Police on the floor going owwwwwowwwwwwowwwwww!

9. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

What happened ;)?

10. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

There's always a smart alec or two around when you don't want one or two ;).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice