Inappropriate Advertising on the Site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Some outfit was trying to flog me a 16 seat Bombardier executive jet last night. OK, it was a 2015 model but it probably cost north of $25 million. Lord knows what a shopping trip to Dubai for me and my pals would cost.
Did you buy it?

Think it'd work out at £1500 per hour on fuel. Then you've take-off, landing fees and storage whilst your in Dubai to take into account.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Did you buy it?

Think it'd work out at £1500 per hour on fuel. Then you've take-off, landing fees and storage whilst your in Dubai to take into account.

You also need a couple of crew and some people to ply you with food and grog in your comfy seat. Then there's all the tedious servicing and certification. I think it works out at about $4000 for every hour you're gadding about.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
You also need a couple of crew and some people to ply you with food and grog in your comfy seat. Then there's all the tedious servicing and certification. I think it works out at about $4000 for every hour you're gadding about.
Doesn’t seem to worry Harry and Megain despite their environmental pronouncements.
Mind you they’re pretty hot on the misogyny and sexist front which should please the OP.

Top Bottom