Inappropriate social media connection suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
[QUOTE 4796981, member: 259"]Free phone calls all over the world isn't too shabby.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE 4796981, member: 259"]Free phone calls all over the world isn't too shabby.[/QUOTE]
The free phone calls have an echo though.

OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
So have you befriended him yet?
[QUOTE 4796968, member: 259"]I'd be more likely to befriend Pol Pot.[/QUOTE]

If you look at his profile, it tells you. Or it used to. Maybe if you click on his friends list, it'll put the mutual at the top. Unless you like the game.
I won.

OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It turns out that yesterday was Somerset day, and Jacob visited beauty spots and looked at some cows.
18358829_1293609727383005_8071055518112174502_o.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have met his mother in law. He has married very well and managed to bag himself a minor member of the aristocracy, who is sole heir to a £100million estate.

That poor boy will either become a total dick or go off the rails in his teens. You can dress in a smart way without looking like that, the royals no longer dress their kids up like that.

From watching him on tv, he is very aware of how the public view him, and even plays along with it. He is nurturing an image just like Boris does.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Any connect request from anyone I currently work with. Any. All. Inappropriate.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Drama Queen's teenage friends. No!

I got mocked mercilessly by my best friend Sarah by asking after one of her ex-colleagues who popped up on my 'someone you might know' list. Apparently she's an apprentice and in her early 20s... :whistle:

Top Bottom