INCHES!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
moser-3.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

The rider must have the build of a gorilla.

Mr Phoebus

You literally can be a wheel sucker to the bike in front.

screenman

Legendary Member
I really hope you guys are just kidding, surely you must know all the history behind the bike and rider. If not you should certainly be ashamed to call yourselves cyclist.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
I really hope you guys are just kidding, surely you must know all the history behind the bike and rider. If not you should certainly be ashamed to call yourselves cyclist.

206_stars.jpg

I hope you're kidding...

I was under the impression that the only things I needed to call myself a cyclist was a bike, and the ability & inclination to ride it.

I am also a car driver; are you suggesting that I should be familiar with the names and achievments of motor racing legends and the machines they drove?

screenman

Legendary Member
No but that bike and rider are a bit special and worthy or more than flippant remarks. I tend to forget on this forum we have cyclist and bicycle owners/riders, big difference.

Bicycle

No but that bike and rider are a bit special and worthy or more than flippant remarks. I tend to forget on this forum we have cyclist and bicycle owners/riders, big difference.

You were being serious? I'd given you the benefit of the doubt. I'll keep my mouth shut.... I'm just a bicycle owner.

I'd much rather be a bicycle geek with no sense of the slightly silly and a self-proclaimed right to put lesser riders in their place, but I have to accept what I am.

I am very, very sorry. You were quite right. I am ashamed to call myself a cyclist.

But... be careful getting down off that high horse. It might be even harder than it was for Moser to get down from his record bike. :whistle:

Reactions: gaz

screenman

Legendary Member
I did not phrase that well did I, I should have gone more along the lines of sporting cyclist and cyclist. Trouble is when you have a passion for cycling like I do it is hard to realise not everybody is the same.

Please accept my apologies if you can.

Top Bottom