Incompatible Tri-colour cartridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glenn

Veteran

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
[QUOTE 3938333, member: 76"]I have an HP Deskjet 3055A, and am getting the error message above. The printer and cartridge were running fine together for the last 2 months, now this. The HP support forums are rubish, they don't have 'Live chat' and MiniUser76 needs his homework printing!

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Yup I have had that with HP printers try another cartridge quite often that fixes it .My brother had that problem & he brought his cartridge round & I put it in my printer ( they took the same cartridge ) & it worked fine so I gave him mine problem solved.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Pull the cartridge out and check the contacts are clean. Possibly wipe them with a dry cloth or tissue. I get this sometimes with the remanufactured cartridges and one doesn't always play at first.

midlife

Guru
My Epson gets shirty at anything other than new genuine (read expensive) replacements. Sometimes cheap copies work but not always.....

Shaun

steve50

Disenchanted Member
if you are using a modern hp printer with the little lcd display it should ask if you want to continue using the cartridge in tiny print at the bottom of the window, at least it does on some printers.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
[QUOTE 3938532, member: 76"]I will do this, it is a Tesco refilled cartridge, and this exactly what has happened, all fine.......now incompatible :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Yup I see it all the time.

Have you tried a mallet?

He works in computers now?

I always wondered what became of him

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F1792495691%2FCopy_of_14477b.jpg

Top Bottom