Incomplete Desktop PCs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
If it's of any interest we have a load of incomplete desktops to get rid of at work.. all will be devoid of HDDs and RAM, the odd PSU might be missing too.

I have 3x "HP Pro" SFF machines; assuming they're all the same spec they're running Pentium G6950 or similar-class processors and originally came with Windows 7. One starts up but gives no graphics output / has signs of liquid damage, another is apparently fine and the third I've yet to check.

I've also got two 2nd gen i3's in custom cases (one middling Fractal, one largish In Win), and one middling (apparently laptop-based) HP job that's yet to be tested.

Offered free for collection during working hours from East Oxford, priority will be given to those who'd like multiple machines. Machines must go as units; I'm not going to cherry-pick bits from them.

Sorry no pics; maybe in the week if there's any interest. All obviously supplied as non-working / spares or repair; free for collection.. obviously no delivery offered.

These are bound for the electrical waste recycling, however we're currently a bit pushed for space in the office so would welcome them being taken off our hands!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Thanks - our electrical waste usually goes to a charity, however they have a minimum collection quantity that we're not expecting to hit soon. I suspect those in your link would be similar as they'd have to come from Kent.

Also, I have a personal rule to never deal with companies who use numbers where there should absolutely be words - especially one purporting to be promoting education! Appreciate the thought though :smile:

Sadly it's the same old consumptive story - harder to give stuff away than it is to buy new..

Top Bottom