Indiana jones...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Great films,looking forward to the new one:smile:

papercorn2000

First and last ones were great, second one was mince.

How come Ford is such a crap actor yet he gets to play two of the coolest characters in cinema history?

SamNichols

Dave5N said:
Racist nonsense

I wouldn't say that it's racist. I would say that it's essentialist, and it is also critically self aware in its relationship with other cultures: it is essentially satiring the adventure films of an earlier period and their lack of awareness.

Maz

Guru
How come in the Crystal Skull film he's still fighting the Germans? How long were the Nazis in power, man? About 12 years? The last film was 20-odd years ago. Doesn't make sense. My head hurts.

jashburnham

Maz said:
How come in the Crystal Skull film he's still fighting the Germans? How long were the Nazis in power, man? About 12 years? The last film was 20-odd years ago. Doesn't make sense. My head hurts.

Nah he's fighting the peskie Russikies in Crystal Skull.

Maz

Guru
jashburnham said:
Nah he's fighting the peskie Russikies in Crystal Skull.
Thank you. Order in the universe is restored.
It will no doubt make the film all the more plausible.

Mr Pig

I loved the firt one, third was bearable and the second utter rubbish. I hope I'm wrong but my bet is that the new one will be mince. I think Shea LeBouf (or whatever his name is) is brilliant but the whole consept, Ford is about seventy for crying out loud! 'Indiana Jones And The Zimmer Of Doom!'

Maz

Guru
Mr Pig said:
Ford is about seventy for crying out loud! 'Indiana Jones And The Zimmer Of Doom!'
My kid bro is a video editing/dubbing wizz. He used film footage from the Indy films to make a send-up called Indian Jones and The Temple of Amritsar. Still piss myself laughing watching it.

Top Bottom