Info on Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coco

yenrod said:

"Sorry, this product is temporarily unavailable."

You can sell anything at any price if you don't have any to sell :biggrin:

Yes Wiggle tend to be more expensive than other stores, but sometimes they are cheaper. For all the time it takes, you would be advised to check all the online shops.

I've used Wiggle and CRC and had good service from both. Had excellent service from Wiggle when I had to return an item. Haven't had to do that with CRC.

potsy

Rambler
summerdays said:
Used Wiggle many a time - if you do - don't pay for next day delivery as the normal delivery is usually that quick unless they are out of stock (my Hope 1 is still in limbo!!!).
I too am waiting for stock of the Hope 1,seem to be out everywhere.
I use Wiggle,CRC and Tredz for most of my gear depending on which has the better deal at the time. CRC had 10% off everything this week so put my order in there.
Slight issue with Tredz last time so am using the other 2 more at the mo'.

potsy

Rambler
magnatom said:
Ah, it's black.
Oh shame,might have offered £20 for it;)
I originally ordered a black one,got an e-mail saying only blue ones available til early Jan so went with that,now I have to match it up.

AlanW

Guru
I have been an avid fan of Wiggle for many years, but over the last twelve months the pricing has increased greatly and they have lost me as a customer.

For that reason I switched over to Ribble, who now offer a great service and usually lower prices than anyone else.

However in saying that, I noticed last week that the prices had suddenly increased. :smile: By roughly 5% as it happens?

Then low and behold this week they are advertising extra 20% discount, while last week it was only 15% discount???

Funny that..................:biggrin:

Old timer

Über Member
I`ve used wiggle and CRC and no problems from either. I`ve used SJS cycles a few times and again no problems at all. In general I`d rather use web dealers than e bay. I had a moan at Parker -bolton the other day. I ordered an item and paid and it took three days to inform me it was out of stock even though they were showing 10. they refunded me quickly but there was a bit of an attitude.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
potsy said:
What colour is it Mags? I'm after a blue one to go with the other.

I (well Mr Summerdays) ordered a blue one as a birthday pressie - I left it up to him to choose the colour but saw the email one day!! I probably would have been happy with any of them except the black...:cheers:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Wiggle are good, prompt, but as many have pointed out, tend to be more expensive now. Ribble very competitive - but you only get discount and free p+p over £50. Parker are often cheaper, but overall recommend PBK (Probikekit), for low prices and by-return delivery (and they have a phone number). Always do a search to find the best price, but watch out for delivery charges - you can often find lower prices which are completely negated by extra charges imposed below a certain order value.

summerdays said:
I (well Mr Summerdays) ordered a blue one as a birthday pressie - I left it up to him to choose the colour but saw the email one day!! I probably would have been happy with any of them except the black...:B)

Black is the new black, didn't you know!?:cheers::sad:

heliphil

Guru
I ordered a part from Wiggle - they sent the wrong one out - no problems returning it and got an original (not copy which I ordered) back in the post a few days later - this was over Xmas as well...

Use Wiggle rather too much, and never had a problem with them. They are not always the cheapest, but they have a great website with live stock levels, they ship fast and keep you fully informed and they have a first class returns system. Its worth the slight premium for that peace of mind IMHO. That said, I also regularly use CRC and have also used dotbike, Tredz and ProBikeKit without a problem. None have the same ease of returns.

heliphil said:
I ordered a part from Wiggle - they sent the wrong one out - no problems returning it and got an original (not copy which I ordered) back in the post a few days later - this was over Xmas as well...

Similar thing happened to me, first class service on the return even got my postage costs refunded and the correct item sent out immediately.

Have used wiggle for a good few years now and service is always spot on. As for prices, with most things it always pays to shop around first.

Happy customer:becool::eek:

Top Bottom