Info on Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spud

Does anybody use Wiggle for their cycling gear ? I've been on their website this morning and they have what I want (road shoes and pedals) but on the contact page there is an address but nowhere can I find a phone number .
I'm not saying this is odd but its a bit odd that a company doesn't have a contact number. Especially if there is a problem later on.
They are probably fine but any info would help.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
They don't have a phone number, but emailed queries get answered quickly enough.

Young Un

Never had any problems with Wiggle, and I've had to return quite a few things with them, and they are very good to deal with through email, so there isn't really a need for a contact number. Jus place your order, and you will be looked after perfectly!

Mycroft

well treated by wiggle, go for it.

part of an order wasn't right once and the usual "oh no I've been conned" thoughts entered the head when I discovered the only contact was via email, but the email was answered politely within the hour, they guy couldn't have been more helpful.

another time I ordered gloves to pairs as I was between sizes, didn't bother contacting them prior about my plan to send a pair back. zero problem refund right away.

their website could be a bit quicker and their search might ACTUALLY be useful and return something OTHER than "we can't find what your looking for" when you type in stuff like "bike" or whatever ;) but apart from that, great service. totally recommend them :smile:

yenrod

Spud said:
Does anybody use Wiggle for their cycling gear ? I've been on their website this morning and they have what I want (road shoes and pedals) but on the contact page there is an address but nowhere can I find a phone number .
I'm not saying this is odd but its a bit odd that a company doesn't have a contact number. Especially if there is a problem later on.
They are probably fine but any info would help.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ - have an address & a telephone no.

yenrod

Steve Austin said:
Wiggle charge a lot more than a lot of other companies ime.

Tell me what you are buying and i will find it cheaper (unless its an old discontinued item)

2nd'ing Steve - Wiggle have became more expensive over a period of time: thats I almost always go with CRC.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Used Wiggle many a time - if you do - don't pay for next day delivery as the normal delivery is usually that quick unless they are out of stock (my Hope 1 is still in limbo!!!).

D4VOW

I've used Wiggle many times without any problems and have often received free sweets with orders, it is also the store that CTC are currently partnered with. You can usually find cheaper at Chain Reaction or Ribble though for example.

OP
OP
S

Spud

Steve Austin said:
Wiggle charge a lot more than a lot of other companies ime.

Tell me what you are buying and i will find it cheaper (unless its an old discontinued item)

I am looking for clipless road shoes , pedals and cleats , and leg warmers.
I thought Wiggle and Chain Reaction would be cheap but having been into Evans this afternoon the shoes and pedals are comparable for the same product.
Wiggle have got back to me already via email so the service is good but if the price isn't right I may as well walk into a shop.

OP
OP
S

Spud

And I have an issue with websites that hide their phone numbers. Wiggle have them -and I've used them in the past- but they're very difficult to find.

I can't understand any company that doesn't display a phone number. Even companies that are run from a garden shed have phone numbers . Like mine.

OP
OP
S

Spud

Spud said:
And I have an issue with websites that hide their phone numbers. Wiggle have them -and I've used them in the past- but they're very difficult to find.

I can't understand any company that doesn't display a phone number. Even companies that are run from a garden shed have phone numbers . Like mine

Top Bottom